Abai opera and ballet theater presented the Kazakh art in Italy
Abai opera and ballet theater presented the Kazakh art in Italy. The artists performed the masterpiece of the world classics the ballet "Swan Lake" on the stage of the "Teatro del aguila" in Fermo.
The magic music by Tchaikovsky and the eternal theme of love and jealousy. The ballet "Swan Lake" is a symbol of the entire academic ballet art. This performance is extremely popular all over the world, and is never boring for the public.
GULZHAN TUTKIBAEVA, ARTISTIC director, ABAI BALLET THEATER:
- The fact is that the scene is slope. You can imagine how difficult it was to adapt to this scene in a short time. And they coped with it, of course, well done!
FRANCESKO TRASATTI, DEPUTY MAYOR of FERMO:
- We try to include international tours in the program of each theatrical season in Fermo. I think we should give our townspeople and theatergoers an opportunity to see the performances of troupes coming from abroad. I would like to thank Kazakhstan, that visited us, for this wonderful ballet.
The main parts were performed by the stars of the Kazakh ballet and the leading dancers of the theater. Italians, who are particularly fond of theatrical art, highly appreciated the professionalism, play and plasticity of the artists.
- The performance is truly amazing! I was very impressed by the professionalism. The beautiful scenery, I must say, conveys the spirit of "Swan Lake". I liked it very much! It was real pleasure.
MARIA AND ALESSANDRO:
- I liked the performance! Music makes an impression! Ballet dancers are great!
In another Italian city of Ezi, Kazakh artists performed Georges Bizet's famous opera The Pearl Seekers. Kazakh artists brought in the eastern motifs in the production, which premiered in Paris in 1863. The opera follows the traditions of the lyric opera - a love drama unfolds on the island of Ceylon, in which three are involved. The plot easily and wittily intertwines adventure, art and love. The role of the priestess was performed by the soloist of the Almaty theater Zarina Altynbaeva.
NURzhAN BAZHEKENOV AND ZARINA ALTYNBAEVA, SOLOISTS OF abai ballet theatre:
- It was very exciting for us to perform on this stage, in such a historical theater. "This is very exciting, it's a great experience, we are glad that we came here, we performed here and hope that we will see this wonderful public again. - I would also like to note that the audience reacted very well and the acoustics was simply excellent. We just enjoyed it.
It is the first performance of the Almaty troupe in the theater of the great composer Giovanni Pergolesi. This performance, according to the artists, is not the last. They are planning to exchange of experience with Italian professionals.
ASKAR BURIBAEV, DIRECTOR AND ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, abai ballet theatre:
- Italy is a country of opera and Kazakhstan too. We stage a lot of Italian operas - Donizetti, Rossini, Puccini, Verdi, so we try to do it at a good level. Often we invited consultants, teachers, that is, our interchange is very large between our countries, which contributes to the development of our genre.
Kazakhstan artists were welcomed with warmth and a standing ovation. The performance was also attended by representatives of the Kazakh diaspora, students, diplomats.
- Excellent performance, perfectly organized. Beautiful scenes. The performance is worth of showing. Especially I want to appraise the confident voice of Leila, the voice of the European level.
- The opera is really worthy of attention, I like it very much. I like the expressiveness of the artists. And the voice of the soloist, it's truly amazing. Delicate, light, exquisite ...
The tour of the theater ended with a gala concert in Rome. The tour was held with the support of the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Italy.