State ensemble of classical music Camerata of Kazakhstan gave a concert in the Netherlands
The state ensemble of classical music Camerata of Kazakhstan gave a concert in the Netherlands. Unforgettable music of the great composer Kurmangazy was performed for the sophisticated audience. They also enjoyed the Beatles tunes arranged in baroque style. The performance was accompanied by animation.
GAUKHAR MURZABEKOVA, HEAD OF STATE CLASSICAL MUSIC ENSEMBLE ‘CAMERATA KAZAKHSTAN’:
- This trend is very popular in the world now. It is gaining momentum in all countries, the classical music is expanding its borders Therefore, when we perform baroque in such a lightened version we represent the world culture and show that Kazakhstan artists perform at a very high level today!
EVELIEN BIJL, DIRECTOR OF NETHERLANDS EXPO PAVILION:
- Today was very nice. I really enjoyed the Beatles. The most important did the orchestra. They were great and it reminds me of my time in Kazakhstan when I meet everyone here, our great cooperation.
JACK DILLON, PROFESSOR, DELFT UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, NETHERLANDS:
- I was reminiscing about my youth when I was in Almaty. There is Beatles sculpture on the Koktobe Mountains! It turns out, the only sculpture in the world where all four of the Beatles are together! It was very wonderful!
A solemn reception was held which was dedicated to Kazakhstan’s Independence Day. Diplomats, businessmen and politicians of the Netherlands and the Kazakh diaspora took part in the reception.
MAGZHAN ILYASOV, KAZAKH AMBASSADOR TO NETHERLANDS:
- For 25 years diplomatic relations between Kazakhstan and the Netherlands has shown the main result which the Netherlands is the number one investor into our country. From January 2018, Kazakhstan and the Netherlands will participate in the work of the UN Security Council as non-permanent members. We are dynamically developing cooperation in all political and economic relations.
COSKUN CORUZ, FORMER MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT OF NETHERLANDS:
- It was great like always. Let me first congratulate you with your national day, you and all the Kazakh people. I visited Kazakhstan for many times. Friendly people, open people like we saw here, nice events.