JANIA AUBAKIROVA GIVES CONVERT IN BRUSSELS
Renowned Kazakh pianist Janiya Aubakirova gave a solo concert of classical music at the famous Brussels Center for Fine Arts. The pianist is giving a world tour to mark the 30th anniversary of her creative career. Here in Belgium, she presented the legendary works of world classics.
JANIA AUBAKIROVA, PIANIST, PEOPLE’S ARTIST OF KAZAKHSTAN:
- I played a solo program, which is not so often, because I usually perform with the orchestra, basically, I play chamber music. But now I will play solo for two hours. I played a lot in Paris, Germany, France, England, Eastern Europe, Asia, America, but I’m playing solo in Brussels for the first time. And this is the continuation of the tour, I've already played five concerts in Kazakhstan, and now I'm giving the the European part of the tour and I have a lot of concerts this year.
The concert featured the eternal music of Bach and the immortal ballads of Chopin. As soon as the first chords rang out from under the hands of the renowned master of piano classics, the crowded hall froze under the enchanting sounds of music.
NORBERT JUSTIN, FORMER HEAD OF EU DELEGATION IN KAZAKHSTAN:
- Kazakhstan several times when I was ambassador there, that time she impressed me very much by her performances. And today also she performed at a very high level. Best representative that Kazakhstan could send to cities like Brussels.
GULISTAN HAMZAYEVA, SPECTATOR:
- like that in one breath she plays it all. This is her life, this is her inspiration, she lives this music! And just great! Here in Brussels, we are not spoiled by the frequent visits of our artists, and when such a star as Jania Aubakirova comes, this event, I'll tell you. I want to congratulate her on her jubilee and wish her further creative successes! I know that she will play for a long time!
To listen to the virtuoso performance of the famous Kazakhstan pianist, not only the Belgians gathered, but also the admirers of her talent from neighboring Germany.
PETER APEL, GERMAN MUSICIAN:
- I know Jania since 15 years. And I have the great honor to be one of the professors of the Kurmangazy conservatories. So we gave lots of fantastic concerts together with Jania and wonderful piano competitions as well.
ENRIQUE QUIJANO, SPECTATOR:
- She is a very good pianist. She has a very-very well developed and masterful technique. And I’m very happy to be able to be here and having listened to her.
Enthusiastic applause of grateful spectators and flowers. The refined audience did not let Zhaniya Aubakirova for a long time from the stage asking for more and more to play an encore. Ahead is a performance in Luxembourg, and then in Hong Kong, Athens and Budapest. The world jubilee tour of Kazakhstan's famous pianist in the Indian city of Delhi will end. And already on May 19 Zhaniya Aubakirova will perform in Almaty, after her performance she will please fans at the EXPO-2017 in Astana.