Kazakhstan’s Ethnic Assembly held its 22nd extended meeting
Watch in the program:
1. Nursultan Nazarbayev has officially taken office as the President of Kazakhstan;
2. Kazakhstan’s Ethnic Assembly held its 22nd extended meeting earlier in April, bringing together 1,500 people from country's regions to the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation in Astana;
3. Special train ‘My Kazakhstan’, as part of a republican campaign marking the Year of People’s Assembly, has returned to Astana after a tour across the country;
4. Kazakhstan is working on projects to build logistics terminals at the Baltic Sea and the Persian Gulf regions;
5. 11 road projects under the program Nurly Zhol are planned to be implemented in 2015-2016;
6. The Development Bank of Kazakhstan has allocated 20 billion tenge at the expense of the National Fund to support the domestic automotive industry;
7. Construction of the EXPO-2017 exhibition complex began a year ago. The total area of the EXPO site is 25 acres. How is the construction coming along?
8. Republican contest "Shapagat-2015" has finished in Astana;
9. Mangistau veteran Izturgan Utesinov does have a few stories to tell to his children and grandchildren;
10. 1,500 exhibits dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Second World War have been showcased at the Uralsk Museum;
11. Actors of the Regional Puppet Theatre in Kostanai have presented a children’s play about the Second World War;
12. Kazakhstan has celebrated the day of National Clothes involving students and teaching staff of the National Academy of Arts;
13. Kazakh athlete Ilya Ilyin has become the world’s best weightlifter among men;
14. Kazakhstan marked the Day of People’s Unity on May 1st.