Iran is willing to strengthen cooperation with Kazakhstan
Watch in the program:
1. Strategic partnership. The results of the visit of the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to Kazakhstan;
2. Iran is willing to strengthen cooperation with Kazakhstan. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif has visited Astana;
3. Who will become the president of Kazakhstan for the upcoming five years? 9.5 million Kazakh citizens will vote to elect the new head of state on April 26. The entire country is actively preparing for the elections;
4. Integration and security challenges are high on the meeting agenda in the city on the Neva River. St. Petersburg has hosted the Meeting of the CSTO Parliamentary Assembly Council;
5. The Great legacy of Korkyt Ata: influence on the contemporary world music. 200th anniversary of the first publication of the book about a legendary composer, creator of the world's most ancient string instrument was celebrated in Paris.