Kazakhstan and Hungary will create a US $40 million mutual Financial Fund
Watch in the program:
1. Strengthening cooperation. Kazakhstan and Hungary will create a US $40 million mutual Financial Fund. Here are the results of the visit of the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orban to Astana;
2. Commodity turnover amounted to US $ 300 million. New Kazakhstan embassy opened in Vietnam. Members of Kazakh Parliament visited Hanoi;
3. Joint efforts. League of the Arab States member-states agreed to establish a unified regional armed rapid reaction force;
4. Youth forum. Improving quality of medical services and industrial and innovative development. The Head of State visited the West Kazakhstan and Aktobe regions;
5. 30 towns in 30 days. ‘My Kazakhstan’ special train traveling through country’s regions.