Industry rises, hundreds of thousands of new jobs created
Watch in the program:
1. Industry rises, hundreds of thousands of new jobs created. The second five-year plan of industrialization has started in Kazakhstan;
2. Terrorist threat remains. French authorities are strengthening security measures as citizens hold mass rallies and protests against terrorism;
3. Kazakhs say no to guns. The government buys out registered traumatic weapons from citizens;
4. New requirements for drivers and passengers have been introduced. Amendments in the traffic rules have caused heated debates in society;
5. How to unite people maintaining different ethnic backgrounds of more than 100 nations? Kazakhstan shares its unique experience.