Astana EXPO 2017 is a tour to the world of new technologies, foreign tourists say. They are impressed by the futuristic architecture and advanced future technologies presented in the pavilions.
RODRIGO JAVIER, TOURIST, ECUADOR:
- Wow! It’s an amazing high level event. I am impressed!
MIKHAIL KOSHKARYAN, DELEGATE, ARMENIA:
- I have a good impression, everything is well organized. I like it. I am impressed by the scale, more than 100 countries are taking part, it is something worth seeing.
Kazakhstan’s pavilion won the hearts of the expo visitors. Foreign visitors are expressing genuine admiration of the beauty of the capital city. Tourists are visiting both the expo town and the city’s attractions.
CAROLINA GROBEN, TOURIST, SWITZERLAND:
- I think I have seen a lot, I have only been here for two days and I’m leaving today already. Yesterday we spent the day at the expo and visited some pavilions and I like very much the Finnish pavilion and the British one.
IONAS STANKEVICUS, TOURIST, LITHUANIA:
- We are from the Republic of Lithuania and we come specifically to visit the expo. All people are friendly here; we’ve been at the Astana Nurly Zhol station. We are very impressed, even Europe doesn’t have this kind of station. A new terminal, everyone is very friendly and everyone is smiling so the feeling of a holiday is present.
MADIYAR ADILZHANOV, TOURIST, EAST KAZAKHSTAN REGION:
- We are proud that Astana is hosting this kind of event for the first time among the CIS countries. We’ve watched the opening ceremony and everyone has liked a very grandiose salute.
Нашли ошибку в тексте? Выделите её мышкой и нажмите: Ctrl + Enter