Kazakhstan's automotive industry can enter the Uzbek market for the first time. According to the head of the country’s Union of Enterprises of Automotive Industry, in the end of September Uzbekistan withdrew the excise barrier for the supply of products by Kazakh producers. Oleg Alfyorov highlighted that the topic will require further technical regulation. He also said that within nine months Kazakhstan has produced more than 13, 000 cars including trucks, buses, special equipment and trailers. This figure exceeds the amount of the previous year for 3 times. This year more than 1200 cars were exported.

OLEG ALFYOROV, CHAIRMAN, UNION OF ENTERPRISES OF AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY

- In the third quarter, supplies to foreign markets have been continued. 82% of export volumes were the Oskemen off-road cars which were exported to China. The remaining 18% were exported to the markets of Russia, Belarus and Tajikistan.  1216 cars or 9% of the industry sales of domestic cars were exported.

Нашли ошибку в тексте? Выделите её мышкой и нажмите: Ctrl + Enter



Related

Comments