Retail sales showed an increase by 23.7% in nominal and by 0.3% in real terms in the first half-year. The first half of 2016 saw the highest increase by 24% over the previous year in monetary terms. The most significant share of the total retail sales 29% was recorded in Almaty during January-June. Astana has a share of 11%. Eastern Kazakhstan, Karaganda and South Kazakhstan regions’ share accounted for 24%. In general terms, the joint share of these regions made up 72%. The remaining 28% was divided among other regions. The share of the cities of Almaty and Astana has remained virtually unchanged in the past 5 years, maintaining the dominant position.  

 

Photo: www.baltic-course.com

Нашли ошибку в тексте? Выделите её мышкой и нажмите: Ctrl + Enter



Related

Comments