London stock exchange in merger talks with deutsche Börse - Kazakh TV

London Stock Exchange Group PLC and Germany’s Deutsche Börse AG officially confirmed the negotiations on the merger. The operators of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange said they are having 'detailed discussions' on a potential tie-up. Under the terms of a potential merger agreement, the London-based firm's shareholders will receive a 45.6 % stake in the combined group, with the remaining 54.4% stake going to Deutsche Borse's shareholders. The combined group will have a single board made up of an equal number of directors from the two firms. 



Нашли ошибку в тексте? Выделите её мышкой и нажмите: Ctrl + Enter